Aloe juice is recognized to stabilize the function of digestive function and reduce toxic compounds systems. Apart from minerals and vitamins inside supplying more nutrition for the physiques.
How you can make aloe vera juice:
- aloe leaf big size. 4 pieces
- 5 pieces of pandan leaves
- sufficient mineral water
- A few tablespoons of honey, to taste
Wash aloe vera leaf, take away the skin and slice in to small pieces
Clean aloe meat until no slimy and next drain
To eliminate the aroma of aloe vera, ripe pandanus leaves with normal water. then boiling, add chunks of aloe vera and stir.
Allow stand for 5 min's. After that, drain and separate water and pandan leaf aloe vera. Enter in different jars. Keep under refrigeration
Get aloe vera that's been packaged in to a glass.
Put water pandan leaves, honey and ice right into a blender, and process.
Mix in glass has been filled with aloe vera. You'll be able to serve up to eight drinking glasses with four big leaves of aloe vera.
Method 2 (wiki.answers.com):
1. Take 2-3 large aloe leaves and cut them into @1x1 in chunks.
2. Put the chunks in a large pot of water and put on stove to boil.
3. Let boil for several minutes. Lower heat in needed so water does not boil over.
4. Take pot off flame and let steep and cool for @ an hour.
5. Take the plant pieces out and throw away. The liquid is what you will drink.
6. to reduce smell or add more flavor, add pandan leaves or fruits into the juice.
Dose: Take in about a glass of the aloe "juice" three times each day for five days in a line. Do not take again for around 14 days, you'll then perform repeatedly.
aloe vera juice Benefits: Helps you to prevent or shorten colds and flu, and facilitates digestive function, aloe vera juice for constipation.